Applications are now open and will close March 12th.
How and When To Apply
- Ensure that your project meets the criteria outlined.
- Ensure that the amount of funds you are requesting falls within the Charity’s limits if these have been specified.
- Check for a time limit or to see when the Trustee Board meets to discuss applications. See Decision Process. Please note that applications will only be considered during these meetings.
- Fill out a completed application form* and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We will not accept any applications that have not filled out our Joanna Toole Foundation application form.
Once a Grant Decision Has Been Made
- You will be notified by one of the Trustees as to whether your grant application was successful. We are unfortunately unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign our Joanna Toole Foundation grant agreement contract.
- The Foundation requires progress reports at appropriate stages of the grant. Report conditions will be outlined within the grant agreement contract.