How and When To Apply
Please note that applications for this quarter of 2020 are now CLOSED (September 30th). We will be considering applications next on January 30th 2021.
- Ensure that your project meets the criteria outlined.
- Ensure that the amount of funds you are requesting falls within the Charity’s limits if these have been specified.
- Check for a time limit or to see when the Trustee Board meets to discuss applications. See Decision Process. Please note that applications will only be considered during these meetings.
- Fill out a completed application form* and send to email@example.com
*We will not accept any applications that have not filled out our Joanna Toole Foundation application form.
Once a Grant Decision Has Been Made
- You will be notified by one of the Trustees as to whether your grant application was successful. We are unfortunately unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign our Joanna Toole Foundation grant agreement contract.
- The Foundation requires progress reports at appropriate stages of the grant. Report conditions will be outlined within the grant agreement contract.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THIS AWARD HAS PASSED AND IS NOW CLOSED (September 2020)
Invitation for Applications to the The Joanna Toole Annual Ghost Gear Solutions Award!
This award is given to the most deserving project that submitted compelling strategies to tackle abandoned, lost and discarded fishing gear (ALDFG), also known as ghost gear. The Total Award to be give is $40,000.
For further information and how to apply please visit GGGI Award Grant